Best Vero Beach Property Management
For The Visually Impaired
If you are having any problems navigating this site or content.
Please contacts at 772-778-2029
We will be happy to go over it with you. Thank you
Rental Information For Homeowners
If you are considering renting your property or already have a property for rent, we take the stress out of the process- everything from finding tenants, to maintenance requests. Our process is tried and true. Relax and let your investment work for you.
With Team Paradise at Coldwell Banker Paradise, you get a team that includes our experienced and dedicated Property Managers, Jillian Arce and Brendan Maughan, and a full-time assistant- Maricruz Ayala. Licensed showing agents available 7 days a week, Maintenance department designed to save owners money on smaller repairs, Assistants to handle the documents as well as a full-time rental Bookkeeping department.
You may require full- service property management or simply need assistance with finding qualified residents for your property, our team of skilled property professionals can help. We have 60 years of business in the local market and outstanding connections nationally and internationally. Our team has the experience to manage any situation efficiently.
* Analyze Market- Estimate rents, make recommendations to maximize rents.
* Marketing- Extensive advertising property for rent and leasing staff available 7 days a week.
* Qualifying Tenants- Verification of credit reports, employment, income, past rental history, criminal background check. Lease and related documents furnished.
* Maintenance- Schedule maintenance as needed, have a 24/7 maintenance line for tenants.
* Accounting- Our team collects rent payments and sends to you less any expenses. Each month you receive an owner's statement of the current month’s transactions.
* Midterm Inspections- 4-6 months after the lease start date we physically inspect your property making sure it is being properly maintained, protection of your investment is our highest priority.
* Post All Notices- 3-day notice for late rent, 7-day notice to cure any inspection deficiencies and any other forms as required by Florida State Law.
* Other Services- Rent collection, lease renewals, move-in/ out and midterm inspections.
Information For Our Renters
Our website provides an easy to use maintenance form, as well as an easy to use pay an online payment.
Information For New Renters
In the menu, above you will find, both renters frequently asked questions and an online application form.
Our Mission Statement
We promise to make your real estate experience as stress-free, and cost-effective as possible.
We promise to provide a quick response to any questions and help resolve any issues that may occur.
Benefits Of Living In Vero Beach
The benefits of Living in Vero Beach can’t be understated. Yes, it’s a bold statement, but one that’s completely true and for several reasons. In fact, there are a number of huge advantages of living in Vero Beach. However, we’ll just concentrate on the biggest benefits of living in Vero Beach that almost everyone enjoys.
What's New May 2022
Tax Advantages Of Owning A Rental Home
Are you thinking about buying a rental property? If so, you should know that there are several tax advantages of owning a rental home. In this article, we will discuss some of the most important tax benefits of owning a rental property. We will also explain how to take advantage of these benefits and save money on your taxes!
Operating expenses are deductible. This includes repairs, maintenance, utilities, insurance, and property management fees. You can deduct these expenses from your rental income to lower your taxable income.
- Mortgage interest is deductible. If you have a mortgage on your rental property, the interest you pay on the loan is tax-deductible. This is a great way to save money on your taxes.
- The depreciation deduction. The IRS allows owners of rental properties to take a depreciation deduction each year. This deduction allows you to write off a portion of the cost of your property over time. The depreciation deduction can save you thousands of dollars on your taxes over the life of your investment.