Best Vero Beach Property Management
For The Visually Impaired
If you are having any problems navigating this site or content.
Please contacts at 772-778-2029
We will be happy to go over it with you. Thank you
Welcome To TeamParadisePropertyManagement.com
Our website provides in-depth information for homeowners wanting to rent their property, and renters looking for homes to rent.
Rental Information For Homeowners
If you are considering renting your property or already have a property for rent, we take the stress out of the process- everything from finding tenants, to maintenance requests. Our process is tried and true. Relax and let your investment work for you.
With Team Paradise at Coldwell Banker Paradise, you get a team that includes our experienced and dedicated Property Managers, Jillian Arce and Brendan Maughan, and a full-time assistant- Maricruz Ayala. Licensed showing agents available 7 days a week, Maintenance department designed to save owners money on smaller repairs, Assistants to handle the documents as well as a full-time rental Bookkeeping department.
You may require full- service property management or simply need assistance with finding qualified residents for your property, our team of skilled property professionals can help. We have 60 years of business in the local market and outstanding connections nationally and internationally. Our team has the experience to manage any situation efficiently.
* Analyze Market- Estimate rents, make recommendations to maximize rents.
* Marketing- Extensive advertising property for rent and leasing staff available 7 days a week.
* Qualifying Tenants- Verification of credit reports, employment, income, past rental history, criminal background check. Lease and related documents furnished.
* Maintenance- Schedule maintenance as needed, have a 24/7 maintenance line for tenants.
* Accounting- Our team collects rent payments and sends to you less any expenses. Each month you receive an owner's statement of the current month’s transactions.
* Midterm Inspections- 4-6 months after the lease start date we physically inspect your property making sure it is being properly maintained, protection of your investment is our highest priority.
* Post All Notices- 3-day notice for late rent, 7-day notice to cure any inspection deficiencies and any other forms as required by Florida State Law.
* Other Services- Rent collection, lease renewals, move-in/ out and midterm inspections.
Information For Our Renters
Our website provides an easy to use maintenance form, as well as an easy to use pay an online payment.
Information For New Renters
In the menu, above you will find, both renters frequently asked questions and an online application form.
Our Mission Statement
We promise to make your real estate experience as stress-free, and cost-effective as possible.
We promise to provide a quick response to any questions and help resolve any issues that may occur.
Benefits Of Living In Vero Beach
The benefits of Living in Vero Beach can’t be understated. Yes, it’s a bold statement, but one that’s completely true and for several reasons. In fact, there are a number of huge advantages of living in Vero Beach. However, we’ll just concentrate on the biggest benefits of living in Vero Beach that almost everyone enjoys.
What's New March 2023
Investment Advantages Of Vero Beach Property
Vero Beach, Florida is a beautiful coastal town that offers a variety of investment opportunities for individuals looking to build their portfolios. One such opportunity is owning Vero Beach property.
There are several investment advantages of owning property in Vero Beach that make it an attractive option for investors. So, here are the most compelling reasons to purchase an investment property in Vero Beach and what you need to know:
- Strong rental market. Vero Beach has a strong rental market, with a high demand for rental properties due to its popularity as a vacation destination and retirement community. This creates a steady stream of income for property owners, making it a great investment opportunity for those looking for passive income.
- Appreciation potential. Vero Beach has experienced steady growth in property values over the past decade, with an average annual appreciation rate of around 4%. This appreciation potential provides an opportunity for investors to build wealth over time by holding onto their properties and benefiting from the appreciation.
- Low property taxes. Vero Beach has some of the lowest property taxes in Florida, making it an attractive destination for property investors looking to maximize their returns. Low property taxes mean that investors can keep more of their rental income and ultimately improve their bottom line.