Best Vero Beach Property Management
For The Visually Impaired
If you are having any problems navigating this site or content.
Please contacts at 772-778-2029
We will be happy to go over it with you. Thank you
Welcome To TeamParadisePropertyManagement.com
Our website provides in-depth information for homeowners wanting to rent their property, and renters looking for homes to rent.
Rental Information For Homeowners
If you are considering renting your property or already have a property for rent, we take the stress out of the process- everything from finding tenants, to maintenance requests. Our process is tried and true. Relax and let your investment work for you.
With Team Paradise at Coldwell Banker Paradise, you get a team that includes our experienced and dedicated Property Managers, Jillian Arce and Brendan Maughan, and a full-time assistant- Maricruz Ayala. Licensed showing agents available 7 days a week, Maintenance department designed to save owners money on smaller repairs, Assistants to handle the documents as well as a full-time rental Bookkeeping department.
You may require full- service property management or simply need assistance with finding qualified residents for your property, our team of skilled property professionals can help. We have 60 years of business in the local market and outstanding connections nationally and internationally. Our team has the experience to manage any situation efficiently.
* Analyze Market- Estimate rents, make recommendations to maximize rents.
* Marketing- Extensive advertising property for rent and leasing staff available 7 days a week.
* Qualifying Tenants- Verification of credit reports, employment, income, past rental history, criminal background check. Lease and related documents furnished.
* Maintenance- Schedule maintenance as needed, have a 24/7 maintenance line for tenants.
* Accounting- Our team collects rent payments and sends to you less any expenses. Each month you receive an owner's statement of the current month’s transactions.
* Midterm Inspections- 4-6 months after the lease start date we physically inspect your property making sure it is being properly maintained, protection of your investment is our highest priority.
* Post All Notices- 3-day notice for late rent, 7-day notice to cure any inspection deficiencies and any other forms as required by Florida State Law.
* Other Services- Rent collection, lease renewals, move-in/ out and midterm inspections.
Information For Our Renters
Our website provides an easy to use maintenance form, as well as an easy to use pay an online payment.
Information For New Renters
In the menu, above you will find, both renters frequently asked questions and an online application form.
Our Mission Statement
We promise to make your real estate experience as stress-free, and cost-effective as possible.
We promise to provide a quick response to any questions and help resolve any issues that may occur.
Benefits Of Living In Vero Beach
The benefits of Living in Vero Beach can’t be understated. Yes, it’s a bold statement, but one that’s completely true and for several reasons. In fact, there are a number of huge advantages of living in Vero Beach. However, we’ll just concentrate on the biggest benefits of living in Vero Beach that almost everyone enjoys.
What's New JUNE 2023
Benefits of Using a Team for Community Association Management
Community associations are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of common areas, as well as the enforcement of rules and regulations. This can be a daunting task, especially for small associations with limited resources.
One way to make the job of community association management easier is to hire a team of professionals. A team of professionals can provide a number of benefits, including:
- Expertise: A team of professionals will have the expertise and experience necessary to manage your community effectively. They will be familiar with the latest laws and regulations, and they will have a network of vendors and contractors that they can use to get the job done.
- Time savings: A team of professionals can free up your time so that you can focus on other things. They will handle the day-to-day tasks of managing the community, so you can focus on your own responsibilities.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your community is in the hands of professionals can give you peace of mind. You can rest assured that your community is being managed properly and that your interests are being protected.
If you are considering hiring a team to manage your community, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, you need to make sure that the team is qualified and experienced. You should also get references from previous clients.
Once you have found a team that you are comfortable with, you need to develop a contract that outlines the scope of services and the fees. It is important to have a clear understanding of what you are getting for your money.